Sisterhood of the World of Bloggers Tag!

Thursday 20 November 2014


Hello you!

Tag posts are so much fun to create, so I was super excited to see that Sophie from 'The Scientific Beauty' had tagged me to complete the 'Sisterhood of the world of bloggers' tag! Thankyou so much Sophie!

The rules are simple!

 
  • Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
  • Include the award logo in your post.
  • Answer the set of 10 questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
  • Supply your own set of 10 questions.
  • Nominate 10 other bloggers.
 

My Answers to Sophie's questions:

  1. Why did you start blogging?
     
    I've covered this a couple of times on the blog, but if you'd like to learn more, I've included the full story on my 'About' page on the blog!
    Starting a blog was something I had been thinking about doing for a very long time. I wanted a way for me to inspire readers to decorate their homes. 'Room with a Bloom' was originally meant to be dedicated to only interior design. My passions grew and the blog became what it is today- I couldn't be happier with the result and can't wait to see where this blog takes me! 
     
  2. What do you enjoy the most about the blogging experience?
     
    The blogging experience is no where near what I thought it would be. It's something you need to experience to understand. I love interacting with other readers and bloggers both here and on my social media accounts (particularly Twitter) I feel as if I've made hundreds of new friends over the past 6 months!
     
  3. How do you find inspiration for your posts?
     
    Absolutely everywhere! Most often, Inspiration has struck while browsing Pinterest. There are so many fantastic ideas over there!
    I also find inspiration searching other blogs. There are so many creative and talented people on the web!
     
  4. What is your biggest ambition in life?
     
    My ultimate goal in life has always been to have a family and a house in the suburbs. A couple of my more personal goals include building an Etsy shop and writing a book. Hopefully I'll have the opportunity to begin my shop some time next year! As for the book, I'm not even sure if i'll ever be given this opportunity, but one can dream! 
     
  5. What beauty product could you absolutely not live without?

    I honestly think that there isn't a beauty product I couldn't live without. Except maybe a hair brush- does that count? Let's just go with my moisturiser. I'm currently using one from Nivea which I'm enjoying!
     
  6. What advice would you give your younger self?

    During school, I often worried about being popular and having tonnes of friends. I really needed someone to tell me that it doesn't matter how many friends you have. What truly matters is the quality of the friends you do have!
     
  7. Where in the world would you love to travel to?

    One day I hope to visit Paris. I'm sure many others have the same goal! It's just such a beautiful city!
     
  8. What is your signature perfume?

    I've gone back to using 'La vie est belle' by LancĂ´me at the moment- Its such a delicate and feminine fragrance!
     
  9. If you could have dinner with anyone, who would it be?

    I don't think I've ever been asked this question, and I definitely had to think about it! I'm sure most people will have gone with a world leader for this question.. But I really would love a meal with Taylor Swift. She's by far my favourite musician and I'd love to talk to her about her writing process!
     
  10. What is top of your Christmas list this year?

    I haven't even thought about this to be honest! 
    I think I'd like a nice pair of silver stud ear rings for Christmas! (hint hint dad!) I'm also looking to get a new handbag soon so that just might be my present to myself!

    My questions for YOU to answer:

    1. What is your blog about?
    2. What do you want to achieve by blogging?
    3. Which bloggers are you inspired by?
    4. What Christmas traditions are you most excited for?
    5. If you had to live in a decade other than the current one, which would you choose?
    6. What’s your favourite quote?
    7. If you were auditioning for The X Factor, what would your power song be?
    8. What's something unusual that you love to eat?
    9. What's your dream job?
    10. What do you feel has been your biggest achievement in life so far?

    Tag, you're it!

    1. Thoughts of glitter (Because she's a gem!)
    2. Aimee Dot
    3. Pink Chick Clair
    4. Think Meg
    5. Eleanor's Project
    6. Darcy Mae
    7. The Daily Vogue
    8. Dreaming Again
    9. Another Fashion Fanatic
    10. Bella

    I hope you enjoyed this post today! If you complete this post, please link me to your site- I'd love to see your answers!

    Have a lovely day!

    Love Megan xo

2 comments

  1. I love this tag!! Great answers ;) I would definitely love to have dinner with the amazing Taylor Swift, and that was some great advice. xx New follower!

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming over and having a read, it's certainly appreciated!
      I'm so glad you liked my post!

      Have a lovely day
      Megan xo

      Delete