Can You Be Happy for 100 Days In A Row?

Monday 13 October 2014

 
 
Welcome back everyone, I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!
 
I'm sure by now, you've all heard of the #100happydays project.

If you're not quite sure what it is, this project was started as a way for people to take time out of their busy schedules to stop and smell the roses. The idea is that you take a picture of something that has made you happy each day for 100 days. Hopefully by the end of the project, you'll have become a more optimistic person.
 
It doesn't have to be big.. It could be as simple as having a long phone call with a friend, or having fresh sheets on your bed. I honestly believe that everyday may not be good, but there is always something good in everyday. It's your challenge to find it!

I think the whole idea of this project is wonderful. In fact, I've decided to take part in the project... 
For the next several weeks, I'll be including a new blog 'series' on Saturdays entitled '#100happydays weekly catchup'. Its here that i'll share my photo's and you'll be able to see how I'm progressing with the project. If you can’t wait til then, a happy snap will be going up each day on my Instagram (Yes, I FINALLY gave in and set up an account for the blog.. Yay!)

I invite you all to do this challenge with me! All you need to do is sign up to the program on their website and post one photo of something that made you smile everyday for 100 days with the hash tag #100happydays.
 
So, do you think its as easy as it sounds?

What are your thoughts on the project, Perhaps you've already done it? I'd love for you to share your experience!

Love Megan xo
 

8 comments

  1. What a lovely post! I think there is always something beautiful in every day - sometimes people just get caught up in life too much to notice xxx

    Jemma | Jemma In Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jemma, Thanks for commenting! I'm really glad to hear you like it!
      I think you're absolutely right. I too am probably guilty of this, which is why I think its an amazing project!
      Have a great day
      Megan xo

      Delete
  2. Ooh this is a great idea! I might do it too, it looks fun!
    Sophie xx
    www.thescientificbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to see that you might do this too! I think its such a wonderful project, everyone should do it! :)
      Have a fantastic day Sophie
      Megan xo

      Delete
  3. Hmmm good idea! I'm generally an optimistic person but being a graduate on the job hunt is definitely testing my spirits!
    Perhaps I'll join you!
    thefoxandfurrow.blogpost.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Abigail,
      We are in the same position! Im finding it so tough searching for jobs and getting no results. it certainly is tough! I wish you luck with your job hunt darling!
      I would love for you to join in the program with me, im sure it'll give you reasons to smile even when it seems like there are no reasons
      have a wonderful day
      Megan xo

      Delete
  4. I haven't done the 100 days of happy project, but I think it is a great idea. Even when things are tough, notice the small things in life that create a sense of happiness/peace/calm/gratitude-what a positive concept :)

    http://nerdydirtyflirty30.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess

      You're exactly right- It really is so important to notice every small positive in the day.
      Doing that is really something that can really change your life!
      Have a lovely day!

      Megan xo

      Delete